You got 100 likes on that heady IPA shot… now what?
1. When your iPhone gets full, the Groovebook app sends 100 shots to be printed in a sleek, postcard-size book ($3 per month).
2. Don’t let a coffee-table ring spoil your beer tasting: Coastermatic.com prints your pics on stone coasters ($25 for four) that double as art.
3. Beerify a big, blank wall with IxxiDesign.com’s snap-together Instagram mosaics (from $45)…
4. …Or a spiff up a small space with a single 20-by-20-inch canvas from CanvasPop.com (from $67).
5. Upload a handful of favorite shots to Casetify.com and turn them into a new smartphone case ($40).
6. Show folks you mean (beer) business with sleek square business cards via MOO (from $20).
7. Load your artsy mug shots to Printstagram and turn them into super-soft tees ($20) or metal buttons ($15 for 12).
8. Put 25 of your best bottle shots on a Stitchtagram.com throw pillow ($54).
9. Keep beer close to your heart with a snap of your most beloved bottle on an Antisparkle.com locket ($29).
10. Craft-beer die-hards can give new meaning to “shower beer” with Imagesnap.com’s sealed ceramic tiles printed with your best beerstagrams (from $4 each).